Gizzy Quilt Slide Show

Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Flying Quilt Has Landed!

At my house!
Here is what mine mombean said about my new quilt:

"The quilt is much more beautiful in person... It feels like a tropical evening. With blocks showing ferns and bamboo out lined in gently shimmering copper thread, broad green leaves, woven grassmat looking blocks, splashes of big red flowers outlined in gold thread.... there is even a leopard peaking out. Blocks of gold and green, some squares look like pebbles underwater, and with an ice cold Martini and a fortune cookie for good luck you know it is paradise."
Here is what I say:
It is good for sleeping, napping, snoozing, dreaming and just hanging out until its time to eat, mooch a treat or lap sit. I have already covered it with my ginger and white fur, which really is the only improvement it needed. Its big enough for 2 so I bring a toy with me.

Purrs and headbutts to all,
Beezer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yu luk furry hansum on yore quilt. I am looking forwid to having mine too.

Just Ducky said...

Beezer that quilt looks so good, it shows off your furs so nice!

The M's said...

Yes, we agree wll it needed was your precious fur.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look great on your quilt! It goes well with your eyes and of course, your fur!